Monday, March 27, 2017

lets talk about #firstworldproblems when i should be doing class work

sup ma dudes. its monday and yall know what that means! it means im sitting in class writing this instead of working! this is clearly the better use of my time and i thought i would do a little somethin different. dye my hair purple, speak in a british accent, shake it up a bit. just kidding d. i was thinking...jk no i wasnt. i was doing the opposite of thinking, i was floating in a void of nothingness. because thats what we do in school. alright im kind of just rambling this wont be a book review so if thats what you're here for go do something else love ya bye. okay now that we have weeded out the fake fans lets have a chit chat. so i have a mile long book shelf in my room and i was thinking yesterday about all the new books i wanted to read and i thought...i have no money. then i looked at my dusty ass shelf and thought...lets sell some of these books. then i slit my throat with a butter knife and went all
 Image result for lord of the rings gollum my precious gif
then i came back to planet earth and had a pep talk with myself, there are a few of these that sucked lets be real and quite a few you will never read again, just sell them. and i agreed with my inner voice that a trip to half price books with someone over the age of 18 ( apparently you need to be an adult to sell books..) so i m going to be getting some new books, trouble is i have no clue what to read. so my friends please i beg of you comment and let me know what my next literary obsession should be!!!! also super fun story time ive been waiting for the third part of this series to come out for months and when this woman said beginning of 2017 she didnt mean january....or february....or march. i get writing is difficult but goodness the sequel ended with someone being dragged into the woods AND I NEED CLOSURE! also jennifer l armentrou if you ever read this respond to my freaking email please and thank you. i guess i should probably get back to work thank, yall for sticking with me through these dry days when we have no time for reading because learning is important. have a fabulous day my lovlies!
thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment